Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What's in my make-up bag

I am such a noisy person myself, I decided that this might interest you as well :)


I decided to carry with me a really small make-up bag, so it's not possible to pull out a full look from scratch with this set; it's good only for touch-ups. The contents consist of two face products: Oil Control Sheets from Essence and Lumene Skin Couture Powder in (1) Dreaming, applied with Coastal Scents Flawless Face brush, two lip products: Avon Plump Pout in Nude or some other lipgloss/ lipstick and Cherry Culture free-with-every-purchase Lipgloss in Cherry, and two 'medicinal' products: eyedrops for my contact lenses and painkiller in a handy plastic tube. I also carry hand sanitizer and body lotion in my purse; that doesn't count for make-up, but is still essential :)

So, this is my little survival kit. What do you carry in your make-up bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment