Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Rocaille Writes!

Happy Birthday! Joyeux anniversaire! Sto lat!


That's right, it's been two years already and I feel like celebrating! While last year this memorable occasion seems to have slipped from my mind, this year I'd like to indulge in a bit of self-love. Because Rocaille Writes is truly my love child and in the past two years has become more than just a hobby. I've laughed lots, sworn lots, learnt lots, took lots and lots of photos, and most importantly, met lots of amazing bloggers who have since become friends; while my other friends and family have no clue I actually write a blog. Life's a bit of a paradox sometimes, isn't it?

To celebrate, this month I've decided to pay a bit of a tribute to the humble beginnings of my blog, posting more regularly, as I hope you've noticed, and doing some more dramatic make-up looks which I think many of my readers initially came here for. There'll be more of these and other surprises in the future as the blog continues to grow, pinky promise!

And last but not least, I'd like to thank all of you, dear readers, both of the silent and the more talkative kind, the regulars and the irregulars, the new and... the loyal. Without you, it simply wouldn't be the same!

With Love,
Rocaille x

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to one of my favourite blogs!! Keep doing what you do best lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sto lat, sto lat,
    Niech żyje, żyje nam.
    Sto lat, sto lat,
    Niech żyje, żyje nam,
    Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz, niech żyje, żyje nam,
    Niech żyje nam!

    Całuję
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyeux blogiversaire!
    Happy blog-birthday!
    I Hope you keep writing for many years!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Frankie: Thank you so much, lovely! x

    @Asia: Niech mu gwiazdka pomyślności nigdy nie zagaśnie ;)

    @Marie Ella: Merci bien, ma chere! Bises :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to your blog! will be looking forward to more posts from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bithday Beautiful!! I've always loved your blog. You have a taste and style that is so elegant and classic, I love everything from your baking tips, to your make up picks, to your gorgeous, gorgeous outfits.

    Here's to another year of your great work!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw happy blogging birthday! i'm not even sure how long I have read and loved your blog for now. Keep up the good work, I always enjoy reading all your posts :)
    by the way - the mardi gras makeup look is sensational!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats! You have a wonderful blog and you are a total sweetheart. I can't wait to see more dramatic makeup looks x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogging birthday!! Here's to another fab year ahead! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much, girlies - you're the creme de la creme! x

    ReplyDelete